Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hungry Hungry Richard!

I'm really tired, and just happened to be on the computer, so I guess its time to write this:

Hunger is a constant adversary against Richard. Not only does he physically hunger, but he also hungers for love, affection, and companionship.
Richard is missing someone that treats him nicely and loves him and cares for him in his life. Thats why Richard resorts to being a tough guy, and a troublemaker. Richard is lacking that in his life, because he grew up without a father, seems to move often enough to never get settled in one place, and he grew up with a despot as a mother. All this together hurts Richard and starves him emotionally.
Richard is also physically hungry. His family is too poor to afford food and he suffers from this. He often describes his immense hunger and his pain.

All in all, Richard often hungers in both physical and mental areas.

4 comments:

Ms. Froehlich said...

Remember that your posts need to be 2-3 paragraphs in length and that to strengthen your critical thinking skills you need to practice citing examples for support of your arguments.

sonofabennett7 said...

Wow. This is some quality stuff. Altho I must say it's a little short of my expectations for you. But keep it up, you'll get it someday.

Falindrith Lanthaloran said...

Whoa! Crazy! Out posts have the same title! (Except yours has an exclamation point)
There's some good stuff here, I just wish that there was more detail in the post. :)

Teddy H. said...

First off, like your title...good thing mine is completely different and everything... Anywho, you make pretty good points (though I know you can make better), especially for "being really tired and happening to be on the computer..." I admit, this blog didn't make me feel as passionatly as the other, so I personally didn't feel like I wrote the best response either (perhaps you too?). Yea...that's about it...Oh, by the way, read my blog's conclusion, it's totally your style ;)