Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quarter 1 look back

Well quarter one was "entertaining"....... I was met with tons of homework and a much harder grader for LA. Things went ok over the first quarter. Getting a feel for high school was intresting. There is a ton of homework, but other then having to do a little more work, its about equal to middle school. My learning experience in first quarter English was not really learning new material as it was learning what to do. In the begining of the quarter I didn't konw what Froehlich was looking for. Of course, now I do, and am preforming better because of it. The class environment is pretty good. It is just a normal class minus a few "Trevor/John/David" moments.

There aren't many ways in which I the class can improve itself in quarter 2. Mostly my struggles in Q1 came from the middle-high school transfer. Now I know what Froehlich is looking for, and therefore I can preform better. I just need to accomplish what she is looking for, and then I can succeed. I just need to help myself.

Jack, fixing himself by Q3

3 comments:

Jen R. said...

Half your grade in this class is from completion of stuff, so if you want to bump your grade up, just make sure to turn everything in. If you want more helpful hints for LA, you know where to find me :)

haha jk Rokohl. but not really.

Chris G said...

DUUUUUDEEE
I agree with you about how it was a huge shock changing between SV and the middle school. I couldn't really comprehend the workload at first but I guess I'm used to it now. And... I agree with Waffles that as long as you get most of your stuff in you should do fine.

Ms. Froehlich said...

I think you've done pretty well first quarter! All I'm looking for is excellence, Jack - easy, huh? Ha-ha! I've appreciated your willingness to work hard and to contribute to class discussions.